Saturday, December 26, 2009

26.11.09

26.11.09

I still remember the overcast morning
I still remember the rain falling to earth
I still remember when it becomes more dense


I still remember the laugh and smile at the tavern
I still remember the smell of coffee that I drank
I still remember the time back into the rain to something


I still remember the small talk that occurred
I still remember the awkward moments that arise
I still remember the annoying long queues


I still remember the touch of a warm
I still remember the moments of silence and the bubbling curiosity
I still remember the form of the object, began with questions and ended with promises


it was 1 month ago
it was 30 days ago
it was 1800 hours ago
it was 108000 minutes ago
it was 6480000 seconds ago


I'm supposed to fulfill the first promise I made
but apparently it still can't do
only one thing that I ask: an apology and another waiting

0 comments:

Post a Comment