Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Love How You Love Me

"I love you, and I love being with you.
I love the way you walk, the way you talk,
and the way you smile.
I love when you miss me and I love how you think of me without being told to.
I love your smell, the beautiful-scent.
Oh and I love how you understand me in 
every single way.
I love your sight, the reflection, the look in your eyes when you tell a story, or even when you mad, tired, or sad.
I love your giggle, your confused-thing, and your short-term memory also.
I love the blush-cheek and the silent-time between us, the time when our heart talks without sound.
I love the passion in your move, the courage
in your soul.
I love when we accidentally touch each other, the touch that always heavenly.
And I love how you tease me.
You are the odd-shaped jigsaw puzzle that I’m looking for. And you completed me.
But most of all I love how you love me!"

2 comments:

Vani Sagita said...

Ini lagu ko?
Lagu sapa?

Anonymous said...

hmmmh bagusss :)

Post a Comment